Sporten Wolfram II 112 - 124 - 136 cm Adult Short skis with bindings (FR)
- Full Description
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery Costs
3 Sizes: 112, 124 and 136cm lengths
Save ££££'s, on this stunning model
Skis includes High Spec Tyrolia model: PR11 (FR) white/black Full release bindings with ski brake, mounted on Tyrolia's PowerRail plate system which is fully adjustable in seconds (without tools) to multiple ski boots, UK sizes from Teens/Ladies size 3 - 13 Mens
Suitable for all beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers looking to have fun on all degrees of slopes.
- Wood core
- 3D profile
- High Spec Tyrolia PR Power Rail Bindings:
- 112cms specifications: 107 - 76 - 98cm Turn radius 8.1mts
- 124cms specifications: 111 - 78 - 102cm Turn radius: 9.5 mts
- 136cms specifications: 112 - 78.5 -103cm Turn radius:11.6 mts
Short ski shops opinion............
This MK2 version of this highly popular short adult ski has a fairly wide toe and tail, which gives the Wolfram very quick responses and easy turn initiation on short to medium radius turns. In other words, it makes you look good. Its wider middle (78mm) means that it turns in a decent performance in broken snow/slush and light off-piste too. From hard packed piste to light powder this ski has a lot going for it. It's a real looker too. This ski is rich with features, including a wood core, 3D profile and uprated bindings, Its a real gem. We like it a lot and its one of our best sellers. 3 sizes to suit everybody
Maximum weight 110 kilos (approx 17 stone)
B-STOCK availabilty: From time to time we notice a few small marks on the base of the skis when we unwrap a brand new set and prepare them for dispatch.The odd tiny mark is normal for new skis but on occassion we get a set that has a few more of these tiny marks than is acceptable. We will sell these skis at a lower price. The skis are still brand new and any small scratches are limited to the bases and will not affect performance in anyway, so are a true bargain. Would I buy a pair? Yes, In a heartbeat. We don't discover many of these, so if you see a pair for sale, its quite rare. You won't be dissatisfied.
Discount poles offer with this ski too
Add a bag to this order for only £20 and save £20 on the rrp, see luggage section
THE 124CM SKI will fit the 130CM Short ski bag.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Trevor from London
Bought these back in Feb 2017, sorry for late review. I bought these as I was struggling to keep up with my 2 boys who are teenagers and getting better every year. I used to lead them, now they lead me! Anyway, bought these skis in an attempt to turn the tide or at least keep up with them. What a result, not only did I keep up, but it showed them that there was life in the old dog yet!!!. I didn't really believe the hype that changing your kit can have such a big improvement but gave it a go and so glad I did. I spoke to the owner Rick, who said that I needed to use a ski that helped not hinder my ability. He was right. I am now skiing better than ever on these Sporten Wolframs, thanks a lot, Rick
- We ship all stock with the exception of ALL Skis and Snowboards FREE within the UK, on an economy postal service.
- We aim to ship your goods within 1-2 working days from the order.
- Most goods are dispatched the day after we receive the order.
- During quieter periods we will try to ship same day if possible, if order is placed before Noon.
- We dispatch Monday - Friday only (not including Bank Holidays)
- Skis and/or Snowboards are NOT Free Post and require a minimum of 1 working day to prepare for postage. Longer for overseas orders
- Please note that when choosing "Express Next day/24 hour" at checkout, this does not mean that you are guaranteed to receive your goods the next day. This simply means that you will receive the goods the next working day after we dispatch. There is a difference. This is a Monday - Friday service and does not normally deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. Goods shipped on Friday will be normally be delivered on Monday.
- Goods ordered after the cut off point 9AM will be shipped the following working day. We will endeavour to prioritize your order and process it as quickly as possible but you are upgrading postage, not handling. There are no refunds for late "express/next day" delivery for any reason.
- Express and 1st class postage is available as an upgraded additional service charged extra at checkout.
- We ship to E.U, and Europe, please see information further down page.
- We ship worldwide, please see information further down page.
- Overseas postage of skis/boards require a further 1-2 days to arrange couriers.
- Same Day Dispatch, We will always try to ship Express post the same day, if ordered before 12/Noon
- Inline with UK Distance Selling Regulations, any upgraded Postal service chosen at checkout will not be refunded in the event of a return as a FREE postage service is included with all products* By choosing to upgrade, you (the customer) are agreeing to these conditions of contract.
UK DELIVERY RATES:
Due to the wide nature of goods for sale, we offer FREE economy postage on all "standard small mixed goods to all UK postcodes. "Standard mixed goods" include everything we sell except skis/snowblades and snowboards.
Free economy postage is usually the cheapest service available which is normally 2nd class UK post or 5 day courier (4-5 working days).
1st class Royal Mail £2.99 (This charge is non refundable in the event of a return as Economy postage is already included)
NEXT DAY WORKING DAY service: £8.99
If you require an express service upgrade to the free economy service, you can upgrade and add this additional service at checkout, this is costs £8.99 extra and gets upgraded to 24 hour if available. Please note that all upgraded and Express delivery charges are not refundable in the event of a return/refund, this is in accordance with DSR. This service is for UK only and for all goods except skis and boards. Does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday
UK Carriage of Snowboards and skis
These are NOT included in the free postage offer. Skis and boards are sent on a 48 hour service as standard, costs are below. This service is normally from Parcelforce and will require a signature. In the event of nobody being "IN" to sign for the parcel, they will normally leave a card for you to rearrange delivery or for you to pick up from the local depot. You can upgrade this service to 24 hour for smaller skis only under 145cms. Boards are too large for the 24 service. If in doubt please call us.
Skis and boards are charged at different flat rates for the U.K. depending on your postcode, see below. Its a sad fact of life that although we live in a very small country, couriers charge a standard rate for (MAINLAND UK) although it does not include ALL mainland addresses. All postcodes are zoned, see below for what zone your postcode drops into and choose the correct zone charge at checkout for these larger items. Thanks
UK Carriage of Skis
Zone 1 £9 England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The zone is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3 below.
Zone 2 £18.99 The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Zone 3 £19.99 Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly -postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
UK Carriage of Snowboards, same zones as skis but cost is slightly higher as the parcels are bulkier..
ZONE 1: £15, ZONE 2 & ZONE 3: £28
Channel Islands treat as Eurozone 1 see below.
European delivery of goods (not skis/Board).
Standard (1 small box of goods) charged at £12 per order to all E.U. addresses. These are sent by Royal Mail "Signed for or Tracked service"
Rest of the World delivery £17.99 upto 2 kgs
Europe and Worldwide Carriage costs of Snowblades and Skis .
Please check which zone your country is in at the foot of this page.
Eurozone 1, 2, 3 and 4: (West Europe, e.g France, Germany, Spain, Norway etc) skis upto 100cms length,£24.99 all other length skis £32.99
Eurozone 1-4: Skis up to 117cms £ 29.99, longer skis please email.
Eurozone 5,6: (Eastern Europe e.g. Romania, Hungary, etc- Eastern Mediterranean eg, Greece,Turkey, etc Skis up to 100cms £38.99, longer skis please email.
Other European countries and Rest of the World, please contact for a shipping quote
Attention all overseas customers.
If you are interested in buying skis or snowboards please contact us for shippimg costs to your country as there are just too many zones and charges to list here, the costs also change weekly so we can get the best rate for you.
* with the exception of skis and boards