PaleSport RDOTS 99CM SKI Snow SKI BLADE c/w NON Release bindings (NR)
- Full Description
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery Costs
PALESPORT RDOTS 99CMS Ski Blade
TWIN TIP SNOW BLADE STYLE SKI
99CMS Adult/Youth MINI SKI complete with NON release Uni bindings
A brilliant new mini ski for all adult skiers of variable levels and abilities, from beginners to advanced skiers.
We have used ski blades of this type for many years to blast all over the mountain, from gentle terrain to steep reds and even the odd black run, these little skis are so much FUN. A real pleasure to use when tree skiing or playing around in bumps. Its short turning radius of 7.7 metres and twin tip design gives great performance for its size.
- 99cm Length.
- Ski dimensions: Tip 111, middle 87 and back 100mm
- Mid-Fat blade style
- 7.7 mt turning radius
- Great for all piste conditions
- Max weight 100kgs
- Minimum height 4ft 10 inches, no maximum height
- Bindings fit all skis boots from size 3UK Ladies/Youth boot - UK Mens size 11.5
- Easy tooless adjustment for many boots.
- Twin Tip design
- Made in Europe
- Great for many different levels of skier.
- Benefits for beginners - fast progress off the nursery slopes
- Benefits for Intermediate - ski with more skill and confidence
- Benefits for Advanced - Ski bumps, powder and trees to higher level
- Benefits for all levels = MORE FUN, FUN, FUN.
The Short Ski Shop's View
These are a terrific piste blade. This very popular length is suitable for all adult and older teens skiers. Very short and very forgiving, the short radius side-cut will more or less turn for you providing you put the ski on its edge. No jumping turns, no looking at the fall line for what seems like ages, no lifting up one ski to turn, just nice short confidence building turns. Once confidence is gained progress is rapid.
ADD A BAG FOR ONLY £20.00 EXTRA
SEE DROP DOWN MENU
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Jenny from Tuddleham
Bought these as they were under £100, didn't want to spend anymore money. I phoned the shortskishop and spoke to Rick, he was very helpful and suggested a few models to consider. I chose these and they are great. I skied for several days in France and it was only my 2nd time. They helped me turn much easily than the 150cms skis I used last year. Overall, very impressed.
- We ship all stock with the exception of ALL Skis and Snowboards FREE within the UK, on an economy postal service.
- We aim to ship your goods within 1-2 working days from the order.
- Most goods are dispatched the day after we receive the order.
- During quieter periods we will try to ship same day if possible, if order is placed before Noon.
- We dispatch Monday - Friday only (not including Bank Holidays)
- Skis and/or Snowboards are NOT Free Post and require a minimum of 1 working day to prepare for postage. Longer for overseas orders
- Please note that when choosing "Express Next day/24 hour" at checkout, this does not mean that you are guaranteed to receive your goods the next day. This simply means that you will receive the goods the next working day after we dispatch. There is a difference. This is a Monday - Friday service and does not normally deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. Goods shipped on Friday will be normally be delivered on Monday.
- Goods ordered after the cut off point 9AM will be shipped the following working day. We will endeavour to prioritize your order and process it as quickly as possible but you are upgrading postage, not handling. There are no refunds for late "express/next day" delivery for any reason.
- Express and 1st class postage is available as an upgraded additional service charged extra at checkout.
- We ship to E.U, and Europe, please see information further down page.
- We ship worldwide, please see information further down page.
- Overseas postage of skis/boards require a further 1-2 days to arrange couriers.
- Same Day Dispatch, We will always try to ship Express post the same day, if ordered before 12/Noon
- Inline with UK Distance Selling Regulations, any upgraded Postal service chosen at checkout will not be refunded in the event of a return as a FREE postage service is included with all products* By choosing to upgrade, you (the customer) are agreeing to these conditions of contract.
UK DELIVERY RATES:
Due to the wide nature of goods for sale, we offer FREE economy postage on all "standard small mixed goods to all UK postcodes. "Standard mixed goods" include everything we sell except skis/snowblades and snowboards.
Free economy postage is usually the cheapest service available which is normally 2nd class UK post or 5 day courier (4-5 working days).
Royal Mail Express 48, Royal Mail Express 24. (This charge is non refundable in the event of a return as Economy postage is already included)
NEXT DAY WORKING DAY service. £9.99
If you require an express service upgrade to the free economy service, you can upgrade and add this additional service at checkout, this is costs £8.99 extra and gets upgraded to 24 hour if available. Please note that all upgraded and Express delivery charges are not refundable in the event of a return/refund, this is in accordance with DSR. This service is for UK only and for all goods except skis and boards. Does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday
UK Carriage of Snowboards and skis
These are NOT included in the free postage offer. Skis and boards are sent on a 48 hour service as standard, costs are below. This service is normally from Parcelforce and will require a signature. In the event of nobody being "IN" to sign for the parcel, they will normally leave a card for you to rearrange delivery or for you to pick up from the local depot. You can upgrade this service to 24 hour for smaller skis only under 145cms. Boards are too large for the 24 service. If in doubt please call us.
Skis and boards are charged at different flat rates for the U.K. depending on your postcode, see below. Its a sad fact of life that although we live in a very small country, couriers charge a standard rate for (MAINLAND UK) although it does not include ALL mainland addresses. All postcodes are zoned, see below for what zone your postcode drops into and choose the correct zone charge at checkout for these larger items. Thanks
UK Carriage of Skis
Zone 1 £9 England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The zone is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3 below.
Zone 2 £18.99 The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Zone 3 £19.99 Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly -postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
UK Carriage of Snowboards, same zones as skis but cost is slightly higher as the parcels are bulkier..
ZONE 1: £15, ZONE 2 & ZONE 3: £28
Channel Islands treat as Eurozone 1 see below.
European delivery of goods (not skis/Board).
Standard (1 small box of goods) charged at £12 per order to all E.U. addresses. These are sent by Royal Mail "Signed for or Tracked service"
Rest of the World delivery £17.99 upto 2 kgs
Europe and Worldwide Carriage costs of Snowblades and Skis .
Please check which zone your country is in at the foot of this page.
Eurozone 1, 2, 3 and 4: (West Europe, e.g France, Germany, Spain, Norway etc) skis upto 100cms length,£24.99 all other length skis £32.99
Eurozone 1-4: Skis up to 117cms £ 29.99, longer skis please email.
Eurozone 5,6: (Eastern Europe e.g. Romania, Hungary, etc- Eastern Mediterranean eg, Greece,Turkey, etc Skis up to 100cms £38.99, longer skis please email.
Other European countries and Rest of the World, please contact for a shipping quote
Attention all overseas customers.
If you are interested in buying skis or snowboards please contact us for shippimg costs to your country as there are just too many zones and charges to list here, the costs also change weekly so we can get the best rate for you.
* with the exception of skis and boards