GPO EARTH 99cms SKI BLADES with GC-201 Bindings
- Full Description
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery Costs
Skis includes Gaspo GC-201 NON Release bindings with leash. Fully adjustable in seconds to fit multiple ski boots, from UK Teens/Ladies size 3 - 13 Mens.
Minimum height 1.5 mts (approx 4ft 11 inches tall)
Maximum weight 100 kilos (approx 16 stone)
Male or Female skiers using mainly piste.
Suitable for Beginner, intermediate and advanced skiers.
- Wood Sandwich Core with Torsion box construction
- 6.5 mt turning radius delivers dynamic turns with less effort.
- Twin Tip design for easy backwards skiing.
- GC-201 Non release Universal Blade Bindings,
- Length 99cms
- Dimensions106 - 79 - 98
- Turn radius: 6.5 mts
Short ski shops opinion............
This Brand New Snow Blade ski from Austrian Ski Company Gaspo is loaded with high quality features. We only have very limited stocks, so don't hesitate, as they maybe gone.
Like its sibling the GPO FIRE, the EARTH has an amazing turn radius of just 6.5 metres. On the slopes this means that you will perform short turns with very little effort at all. Making this a dream come true for struggling skiers, who find it difficult to control their descent down steep terrain.
The shape and length gives great performance in all piste conditions, even slush.
The GC-201 binding is the Non releasable version, it's very light and highly adjustable in seconds, so others can use it.
The bottom line.
What more can we say about this wonderful ski, It's wood cored, has an incredible turn radius and is made in Austria. It's got plenty going for it and we are sure it will be one of our best sellers this season. LAST FEW
Discount pole and bag offer with this ski too, see above drop down menu for our £20 bag deal and see poles dept for discounted poles if required. Although many people use blades without poles.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Mary from Devon
My confidence was all but gone after a disaster of a ski trip in France. Icy pistes with poor snow made it very difficult for me, I hated it, it was not like a holiday and felt like the last straw..My husband was worried I would not want to go on another ski holiday. I saw someone using small skis and they looked like they might be the answer, Got back and discovered the short skishop, spoke to the owner Rick and after a lot of looking bought some GPO 90 skis, best thing I ever did. Husband is over joyed too.Highly recommended
- We ship all stock with the exception of ALL Skis and Snowboards FREE within the UK, on an economy postal service.
- We aim to ship your goods within 1-2 working days from the order.
- Most goods are dispatched the day after we receive the order.
- During quieter periods we will try to ship same day if possible, if order is placed before Noon.
- We dispatch Monday - Friday only (not including Bank Holidays)
- Skis and/or Snowboards are NOT Free Post and require a minimum of 1 working day to prepare for postage. Longer for overseas orders
- Please note that when choosing "Express Next day/24 hour" at checkout, this does not mean that you are guaranteed to receive your goods the next day. This simply means that you will receive the goods the next working day after we dispatch. There is a difference. This is a Monday - Friday service and does not normally deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. Goods shipped on Friday will be normally be delivered on Monday.
- Goods ordered after the cut off point 9AM will be shipped the following working day. We will endeavour to prioritize your order and process it as quickly as possible but you are upgrading postage, not handling. There are no refunds for late "express/next day" delivery for any reason.
- Express and 1st class postage is available as an upgraded additional service charged extra at checkout.
- We ship to E.U, and Europe, please see information further down page.
- We ship worldwide, please see information further down page.
- Overseas postage of skis/boards require a further 1-2 days to arrange couriers.
- Same Day Dispatch, We will always try to ship Express post the same day, if ordered before 12/Noon
- Inline with UK Distance Selling Regulations, any upgraded Postal service chosen at checkout will not be refunded in the event of a return as a FREE postage service is included with all products* By choosing to upgrade, you (the customer) are agreeing to these conditions of contract.
UK DELIVERY RATES:
Due to the wide nature of goods for sale, we offer FREE economy postage on all "standard small mixed goods to all UK postcodes. "Standard mixed goods" include everything we sell except skis/snowblades and snowboards.
Free economy postage is usually the cheapest service available which is normally 2nd class UK post or 5 day courier (4-5 working days).
Royal Mail Express 48, Royal Mail Express 24. (This charge is non refundable in the event of a return as Economy postage is already included)
NEXT DAY WORKING DAY service. £9.99
If you require an express service upgrade to the free economy service, you can upgrade and add this additional service at checkout, this is costs £8.99 extra and gets upgraded to 24 hour if available. Please note that all upgraded and Express delivery charges are not refundable in the event of a return/refund, this is in accordance with DSR. This service is for UK only and for all goods except skis and boards. Does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday
UK Carriage of Snowboards and skis
These are NOT included in the free postage offer. Skis and boards are sent on a 48 hour service as standard, costs are below. This service is normally from Parcelforce and will require a signature. In the event of nobody being "IN" to sign for the parcel, they will normally leave a card for you to rearrange delivery or for you to pick up from the local depot. You can upgrade this service to 24 hour for smaller skis only under 145cms. Boards are too large for the 24 service. If in doubt please call us.
Skis and boards are charged at different flat rates for the U.K. depending on your postcode, see below. Its a sad fact of life that although we live in a very small country, couriers charge a standard rate for (MAINLAND UK) although it does not include ALL mainland addresses. All postcodes are zoned, see below for what zone your postcode drops into and choose the correct zone charge at checkout for these larger items. Thanks
UK Carriage of Skis
Zone 1 11.99England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The zone is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3 below.
Zone 2 £22.99 The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Zone 3 £29.99 Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly -postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
UK Carriage of Snowboards, same zones as skis but cost is slightly higher as the parcels are bulkier..
ZONE 1: 25, ZONE 2 & ZONE 3: £35
Channel Islands treat as Eurozone 1 see below.
European delivery of goods (not skis/Board).
Standard (1 small box of goods) charged at £13.99 per order to all E.U. addresses. These are sent by Royal Mail "Signed for or Tracked service"
Rest of the World delivery £17.99 upto 2 kgs
Europe and Worldwide Carriage costs of Snowblades and Skis .
Please check which zone your country is in at the foot of this page.
Eurozone 1, 2, 3 and 4: (West Europe, e.g France, Germany, Spain, Norway etc) skis upto 100cms length,£24.99 all other length skis £32.99
Eurozone 1-4: Skis up to 117cms £ 29.99, longer skis please email.
Eurozone 5,6: (Eastern Europe e.g. Romania, Hungary, etc- Eastern Mediterranean eg, Greece,Turkey, etc Skis up to 100cms £38.99, longer skis please email.
Other European countries and Rest of the World, please contact for a shipping quote
Attention all overseas customers.
If you are interested in buying skis or snowboards please contact us for shippimg costs to your country as there are just too many zones and charges to list here, the costs also change weekly so we can get the best rate for you.
* with the exception of skis and boards