Buzz GYRO V3 Black/Red 126cms Adult Short Skis inc Tyrolia bindings 2018
- Full Description
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery Costs
126cms SHORT SKI inc silver bindings for adults
Standard package includes the fantastic Tyrolia SX10 bindings
IF AVAILABLE- B-STOCK SKI, odd small scratch on base, caused by base grinding
machine at factory during production. Its a common occurrence with ski manufacturing and nothing to worry about, pick up a bargain if available
(RENTAL BINDING AVAILABLE AS OPTION, SR10 BLACK)
Standard Ski package includes the Tyrolia model: SX10 silver/black (FR) Full release bindings with ski brake, mounted on a 9mm Powerplate system which allows easy binding mounting and adjustment. Making it easily adjustable to accept multiple ski boots sizes ranging from kids/Teens/Ladies UK size 2.5 - 13 Mens. DIN safety rated from 3-10
This ski package is suitable for most adults and teenagers and big kids
Suitable for all beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers seeking fun.
Very limited stock of this wonderful ski, grab a pair now.
- Lightweight PU aircell core
- Cap construction
- Steel running edges
- Scratch resistant topcoat
- Full release Tyrolia Bindings
- Rental binding option
- Cool graphics
Short ski shops opinion............
This wonderful short ski is based on the original S-LINE short ski which has been highly praised in European ski tests. It's a real gem of a ski and will perform effortless carving turns and short swings. Its tight turning radius of only 9.2 mts gives it fantastic performance that would run rings around other skis. The Buzz "GYRO" has very quick and easy turn initiation on short to medium radius turns thanks to its forgiving cap construction and PU Aircell core
Its the perfect piste ski as it has all of the features you need and at an affordable price too. Possibly the best £ for £ short ski on the market today. This 126cm length is ideal for skiers who have lost confidence or reached a plateau with standard long skis or for snowblade users who want to ski steeper slopes, ski faster and require more grip. Customers looking for an alternative to the Salomon Short Kart 125, need look no further.
Bindings: Tyrolia SX100 silver/black
Rental binding option
Special short ski bag only £20 when purchased with skis, see drop down menu.
These skis are often compared with the "Wedze" brand, but although they share a similar length they are not similar at all, the wedze has a much much larger turing radius which is a very important factor in the skis performance, don't just take our word for it, check it out.
Never heard of Buzz?
Not to worry. They are a recently established British Ski Company, who design there own skis in the U.K. who have partnered with a long established European manufacturer, who also manufactures skis for most of the established big boy in the ski industry.
So the reassurance of a big brand manufacturer and the delight of sking a new exclusive label
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Manny Sharma from Midlands
I rang the shop during the day on two occasions and both times phone answered quickly. The advice given was clear and helpful. No hard sell just straight forward. The transaction carried out on line was easy and the skis arrived with the binding fitted for my boot. The Buzz skis were checked by my usual Ski Tech and he was happy with the boot fitting and only need to set the DIN. Very impressed with the service and advice given.
- We ship all stock with the exception of ALL Skis and Snowboards FREE within the UK, on an economy postal service.
- We aim to ship your goods within 1-2 working days from the order.
- Most goods are dispatched the day after we receive the order.
- During quieter periods we will try to ship same day if possible, if order is placed before Noon.
- We dispatch Monday - Friday only (not including Bank Holidays)
- Skis and/or Snowboards are NOT Free Post and require a minimum of 1 working day to prepare for postage. Longer for overseas orders
- Please note that when choosing "Express Next day/24 hour" at checkout, this does not mean that you are guaranteed to receive your goods the next day. This simply means that you will receive the goods the next working day after we dispatch. There is a difference. This is a Monday - Friday service and does not normally deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. Goods shipped on Friday will be normally be delivered on Monday.
- Goods ordered after the cut off point 9AM will be shipped the following working day. We will endeavour to prioritize your order and process it as quickly as possible but you are upgrading postage, not handling. There are no refunds for late "express/next day" delivery for any reason.
- Express and 1st class postage is available as an upgraded additional service charged extra at checkout.
- We ship to E.U, and Europe, please see information further down page.
- We ship worldwide, please see information further down page.
- Overseas postage of skis/boards require a further 1-2 days to arrange couriers.
- Same Day Dispatch, We will always try to ship Express post the same day, if ordered before 12/Noon
- Inline with UK Distance Selling Regulations, any upgraded Postal service chosen at checkout will not be refunded in the event of a return as a FREE postage service is included with all products* By choosing to upgrade, you (the customer) are agreeing to these conditions of contract.
UK DELIVERY RATES:
Due to the wide nature of goods for sale, we offer FREE economy postage on all "standard small mixed goods to all UK postcodes. "Standard mixed goods" include everything we sell except skis/snowblades and snowboards.
Free economy postage is usually the cheapest service available which is normally 2nd class UK post or 5 day courier (4-5 working days).
Royal Mail Express 48, Royal Mail Express 24. (This charge is non refundable in the event of a return as Economy postage is already included)
NEXT DAY WORKING DAY service. £9.99
If you require an express service upgrade to the free economy service, you can upgrade and add this additional service at checkout, this is costs £8.99 extra and gets upgraded to 24 hour if available. Please note that all upgraded and Express delivery charges are not refundable in the event of a return/refund, this is in accordance with DSR. This service is for UK only and for all goods except skis and boards. Does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday
UK Carriage of Snowboards and skis
These are NOT included in the free postage offer. Skis and boards are sent on a 48 hour service as standard, costs are below. This service is normally from Parcelforce and will require a signature. In the event of nobody being "IN" to sign for the parcel, they will normally leave a card for you to rearrange delivery or for you to pick up from the local depot. You can upgrade this service to 24 hour for smaller skis only under 145cms. Boards are too large for the 24 service. If in doubt please call us.
Skis and boards are charged at different flat rates for the U.K. depending on your postcode, see below. Its a sad fact of life that although we live in a very small country, couriers charge a standard rate for (MAINLAND UK) although it does not include ALL mainland addresses. All postcodes are zoned, see below for what zone your postcode drops into and choose the correct zone charge at checkout for these larger items. Thanks
UK Carriage of Skis
Zone 1 £9 England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The zone is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3 below.
Zone 2 £18.99 The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Zone 3 £19.99 Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly -postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
UK Carriage of Snowboards, same zones as skis but cost is slightly higher as the parcels are bulkier..
ZONE 1: £15, ZONE 2 & ZONE 3: £28
Channel Islands treat as Eurozone 1 see below.
European delivery of goods (not skis/Board).
Standard (1 small box of goods) charged at £13.99 per order to all E.U. addresses. These are sent by Royal Mail "Signed for or Tracked service"
Rest of the World delivery £17.99 upto 2 kgs
Europe and Worldwide Carriage costs of Snowblades and Skis .
Please check which zone your country is in at the foot of this page.
Eurozone 1, 2, 3 and 4: (West Europe, e.g France, Germany, Spain, Norway etc) skis upto 100cms length,£24.99 all other length skis £32.99
Eurozone 1-4: Skis up to 117cms £ 29.99, longer skis please email.
Eurozone 5,6: (Eastern Europe e.g. Romania, Hungary, etc- Eastern Mediterranean eg, Greece,Turkey, etc Skis up to 100cms £38.99, longer skis please email.
Other European countries and Rest of the World, please contact for a shipping quote
Attention all overseas customers.
If you are interested in buying skis or snowboards please contact us for shippimg costs to your country as there are just too many zones and charges to list here, the costs also change weekly so we can get the best rate for you.
* with the exception of skis and boards