PaleSport RDOTS 99CM SKI Snow SKI BLADE c/w NON Release bindings (NR)
- Full Description
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery Costs
PALESPORT RDOTS 99CMS Ski Blade
TWIN TIP SNOW BLADE STYLE SKI
99CMS Adult/Youth MINI SKI complete with NON release Uni bindings
A brilliant new mini ski for all adult skiers of variable levels and abilities, from beginners to advanced skiers.
We have used ski blades of this type for many years to blast all over the mountain, from gentle terrain to steep reds and even the odd black run, these little skis are so much FUN. A real pleasure to use when tree skiing or playing around in bumps. Its short turning radius of 7.7 metres and twin tip design gives great performance for its size.
- 99cm Length.
- Ski dimensions: Tip 111, middle 87 and back 100mm
- Mid-Fat blade style
- 7.7 mt turning radius
- Great for all piste conditions
- Max weight 100kgs
- Minimum height 4ft 10 inches, no maximum height
- Bindings fit all skis boots from size 3UK Ladies/Youth boot - UK Mens size 11.5
- Easy tooless adjustment for many boots.
- Twin Tip design
- Made in Europe
- Great for many different levels of skier.
- Benefits for beginners - fast progress off the nursery slopes
- Benefits for Intermediate - ski with more skill and confidence
- Benefits for Advanced - Ski bumps, powder and trees to higher level
- Benefits for all levels = MORE FUN, FUN, FUN.
The Short Ski Shop's View
These are a terrific piste blade. This very popular length is suitable for all adult and older teens skiers. Very short and very forgiving, the short radius side-cut will more or less turn for you providing you put the ski on its edge. No jumping turns, no looking at the fall line for what seems like ages, no lifting up one ski to turn, just nice short confidence building turns. Once confidence is gained progress is rapid.
ADD A BAG FOR ONLY £20.00 EXTRA
SEE DROP DOWN MENU
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Jenny from Tuddleham
Bought these as they were under £100, didn't want to spend anymore money. I phoned the shortskishop and spoke to Rick, he was very helpful and suggested a few models to consider. I chose these and they are great. I skied for several days in France and it was only my 2nd time. They helped me turn much easily than the 150cms skis I used last year. Overall, very impressed.