"B-GRADE" Sporten Stringer 99cm Snow Blade style short ski inc FULL Release Tyrolia bindings
- Full Description
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery Costs
B-GRADE price of £179.99
We have graded this ski B-STOCK. It is has several cosmetic blemishes (fine scratches) on the base, nothiing to effect performance..
Includes Tyrolia FULL release bindings with ski brakes. Easily adjustable bindings to fit multiple ski boots, UK sizes from Teens/Ladies size 3 - 12 Mens
Safety DIN rated 3-10
Minimum height 1.5 mts (approx 4ft 11 inches tall)
Maximum weight 105 kilos (approx 16 stone)
We are currently shipping this ski with Tyrolia Peak 11 black/white bindings, if sold out we will upgrade to Tyrolia Attack 11 BLACK/WHITE
Suitable for all beginners, intermediated and advanced skiers.
- Twin tip design
- Dimensions 115-85-104
- Radius 6.2 mts
- PU core
- Steel edges
- Wider width underfoot for better performance in soft snow/powder
- Made in the E.U.
- Tyrolia full release bindings fitted free,
Short ski shops opinion............
This wonderful mini ski from Sporten has a bit of everything. It has a wide toe and tail, which gives the Stringer very quick and easy turn initiation on short to medium radius turns. So what does that mean in plain English, it makes you ski like you know what you are doing. You point it and it goes there. The wider middle also gives a half decent performance off-piste too for such a small ski. So from hard packed piste to light powder, this bad boy brings a smorgasbord of features to the alpine table this winter.
We sell this ski with Tyrolia PEAK 11 FULL release binding here and also fitted with a NON Release binding elsewhere on our website.
Who are Sporten, are they any good?
Sporten are one of the oldest ski factories in Europe. They are not "Johnny come latelys" to the ski scene, they are based in the Czech mountains and have been manufacturing skis and snowboards for over 50 years. Apart from making their own label, they manufacture skis for many of the "Big Boys" in the industry, so quality is assured. its a well kept secret, oopps not anymore!
Its a little known fact that there are well over 200+ companies manufacturing skis around the world, yet we see the same 5 or 6 brands everywhere. Its a real shame as there are some real gems out there that get overlooked.
Discount poles offer with this ski too
Add a bag to this order for only £20 and save £20 on the rrp, see luggage section
THE 124CM SKI will fit the 130CM Short ski bag.
B- STOCK skis are sold subject to our standard terms and conditions above.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Rachel from Manchester
you will not be dissapointed with these blades! The bindings are tip top and the look and feel of the blade is the best by far! I went skiing on saturday and had no problems what so ever, they are light and easy to use which is great for what i need them for for (hoping to break into freestyle skiing) I would reccomend purchasing a bag with these blades as you need one for storage and it makes it easy to carry them around enjoy! Thanks Rick Rachel
- We ship all stock with the exception of ALL Skis and Snowboards FREE within the UK, on an economy postal service.
- We aim to ship your goods within 1-2 working days from the order.
- Most goods are dispatched the day after we receive the order.
- During quieter periods we will try to ship same day if possible, if order is placed before Noon.
- We dispatch Monday - Friday only (not including Bank Holidays)
- Skis and/or Snowboards are NOT Free Post and require a minimum of 1 working day to prepare for postage.
- Please note that when choosing "Express Next day/24 hour" at checkout, this does not mean that you are guaranteed to receive your goods the next day. This simply means that you will receive the goods the next working day after we dispatch. There is a difference. This is a Monday - Friday service and does not normally deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. Goods shipped on Friday will be normally be delivered on Monday. Goods ordered after the cut off point (NOON) on Friday or ordered on Saturday or Sunday will be packed and shipped on Monday. We will endeavour to prioritize your order and process it as quickly as possible but you are upgrading postage, not handling. There are no refunds for late "express/next day" delivery for any reason.
- Express and 1st class postage is available as an upgraded additional service charged extra at checkout.
- We ship to E.U, and Europe, please see information further down page.
- We ship worldwide, please see information further down page.
- Overseas postage of skis/boards require a further 1-2 days to arrange couriers.
- Same Day Dispatch, We will always try to ship Express post the same day, if ordered before 12/Noon
- Inline with UK Distance Selling Regulations, any upgraded Postal service chosen at checkout will not be refunded in the event of a return as a FREE postage service is included with all products* By choosing to upgrade, you (the customer) are agreeing to these conditions of contract.
UK DELIVERY RATES:
Due to the wide nature of goods for sale, we offer FREE economy postage on all "standard small mixed goods to all UK postcodes. "Standard mixed goods" include everything we sell except skis/snowblades and snowboards.
Free economy postage is usually the cheapest service available which is normally 2nd class UK post or 5 day courier (4-5 working days).
1st class Royal Mail £2.99 (This charge is non refundable in the event of a return as Economy postage is already included)
NEXT DAY WORKING DAY service: £8.99
If you require an express service upgrade to the free economy service, you can upgrade and add this additional service at checkout, this is costs £8.99 extra and gets upgraded to 24 hour if available. Please note that all upgraded and Express delivery charges are not refundable in the event of a return/refund, this is in accordance with DSR. This service is for UK only and for all goods except skis and boards. Does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday
UK Carriage of Snowboards and skis
These are NOT included in the free postage offer. Skis and boards are sent on a 48 hour service as standard, costs are below. This service is normally from Parcelforce and will require a signature. In the event of nobody being "IN" to sign for the parcel, they will normally leave a card for you to rearrange delivery or for you to pick up from the local depot. You can upgrade this service to 24 hour for smaller skis only under 145cms. Boards are too large for the 24 service. If in doubt please call us.
Skis and boards are charged at different flat rates for the U.K. depending on your postcode, see below. Its a sad fact of life that although we live in a very small country, couriers charge a standard rate for (MAINLAND UK) although it does not include ALL mainland addresses. All postcodes are zoned, see below for what zone your postcode drops into and choose the correct zone charge at checkout for these larger items. Thanks
UK Carriage of Skis
Zone 1 £9 England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The zone is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3 below.
Zone 2 £18.99 The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Zone 3 £19.99 Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly -postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
UK Carriage of Snowboards, same zones as skis but cost is slightly higher as the parcels are bulkier..
ZONE 1: £15, ZONE 2 & ZONE 3: £28
Channel Islands treat as Eurozone 1 see below.
European delivery of goods (not skis/Board).
Standard (1 small box of goods) charged at £12 per order to all E.U. addresses. These are sent by Royal Mail "Signed for or Tracked service"
Rest of the World delivery £17.99 upto 2 kgs
Europe and Worldwide Carriage costs of Snowblades and Skis .
Please check which zone your country is in at the foot of this page.
Eurozone 1, 2, 3 and 4: (West Europe, e.g France, Germany, Spain, Norway etc) skis upto 100cms length,£24.99 all other length skis £32.99
Eurozone 1-4: Skis up to 117cms £ 29.99, longer skis please email.
Eurozone 5,6: (Eastern Europe e.g. Romania, Hungary, etc- Eastern Mediterranean eg, Greece,Turkey, etc Skis up to 100cms £38.99, longer skis please email.
Other European countries and Rest of the World, please contact for a shipping quote
Attention all overseas customers.
If you are interested in buying skis or snowboards please contact us for shippimg costs to your country as there are just too many zones and charges to list here, the costs also change weekly so we can get the best rate for you.
* with the exception of skis and boards